Monday, May 9, 2011

Cream pouch and a touch of pink.

Here is the second pouch, different lace and just a touch of pink.




I love this long lace, it is super soft and easy to work with.




I had to find some use for this pretty lace.. and found some material that would go nicely with it.
I used gathered velvet and lace on this bolster.









Today I met with the person who makes my wrought iron baby beds to discuss a new model and I'm quite exited about it.
It's a Moses Basket stand with flowers, birds and twirly bits....  finished in two weeks, he said.
I'm not good at waiting!


3 comments:

  1. You are so talented it catches my breath every time I see you have a new post. Sorry, I don't always comment, but I do always look

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Angela, thank you for your contact. Your blog is so wonderful and splendid! Would be nice if we can meet again.

    ReplyDelete