Wednesday, June 8, 2011

New Moses Basket Stand


 A few days ago I received my newly designed Moses Basket Stand.
The place where the basket fits in is about 20cm high and this time 
the legs are far apart so it is super steady!


 The first order for this Moses Basket is off-white with peach trimmings,
today I finished the bed and thought to share it with you.


I wanted lots of roses, leaves and twirly bits and my...
that's what I got!




Here you can see some metal flowers peeking through the bows and flowers.










Not to forget my mosaic, I like to make them because they are
easier to load in blog parties for they have a low resolution.


Weekend is coming soon, my, the weeks are flying by.

Keep Calm 
and
Make everyday count.

I just made that one up!
or was someone there before me?
Hugs.

Today I am joining in with  White Wednesday
                                                     Transformation Thursday
                                                Show and Tell Friday
                                                       Vintage Inspiration Friday
                                          and  Feathered Nest Friday


12 comments:

  1. Wow, that is soooooo dreamy! Just came over from WW and loved seeing your work. The mosaic idea is great...may I ask how you do that?

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Angela, it's a shame that we leave so far from each other, I would love to own one of your creations!
    XXX Ido

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela, your work always astounds me! LOVELY!! I don't even have a baby or grandbaby and I want one of those!!! Love the new bed...it's so sweet!!
    Blessings, Doni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and I love the new stand!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Angela, one of the most beautiful pieces you've created! beautiful!! Greetings, Rose Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Angela, this is a beauty, as everything you do. Have a nice day = )

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is just so cute-fit for royalty!!!

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. So dreamy, just right for little sweet angel babies! Thanks for sharing all the "pretty".
    xo Debra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Coming over to visit you from Common Ground - this is too cute for words! xoox, tracie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Angela your work is fit for royalty! This one gave me chills it is so beautiful! I also haven't gotten any work done today, I've spent the day checking out your blog list that you follow! I could spend days in blog land! I hope that you're enjoying your Summer!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete