Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Post Bag Bin and Box


Many ladies were asking, where I bought my material from
and the makers name.
First I wanted to show you some more things 
I made with this material.

A bin and tissue cover...
Perfect for a boy's bedroom!


and a little heart to send across the world.


The world material and


the stamps material are from the same producers.


The stamps material is made in Spain, by Textiles Vilber, design number TV31269.
I found mine in Dubai...;)

The striped one has nothing written on it, so I don't know who made it.



I cut out the stamps and stitched them on the striped 
material.
I hope the ladies that asked me for more information can find the 
fabric, I sure had lots of fun making these items.
One lady suggested to cover a chair with this fabric, I will give it a try.

I hope you have a great week.
Hugs.

3 comments:

  1. lovely fabric, so many things you can do with it:)pilows, linens for the kitchen, memo boards, hangers...Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Angela,

    Oh, what a special linen fabric you found! But you are so talented for making such lovely things out of it. Did look at your previous post (got way behind...) and I admire you for that. This would be a fast-selling boutique item!

    Lots of love,

    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun- to use map fabric. I bet your projects are conversation starters.

    ReplyDelete