Friday, August 5, 2011

Frou Frou Baby Pouches...


These days I'm working on pouches again
and I'm enjoying the free hand in choosing
the design and materials.
Many times the customer likes the one I made last time,
so I have to copy the one I made before.


It is much more fun to use different laces and 
materials that I didn't use before, I don't like repetition.






Here I used a lace doily on the front and a layer of soft green lace,
then I added green velvet ribbon to highlight it. 










I hope you have a lovely weekend.
Hugs,
xoxo

Today I am joining in with Show and Tell Friday


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful I wish someone I know would have a baby soon. So delicate and unique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quisiera comprar uno...donde podría?+34 688811388

      Delete
  2. So charming!!! Thanks for sharing at Feathered Nest Friday this week!

    ReplyDelete