Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Three more pouches...


Today I finished the last of six pouches...
The next order is for a bed cover, 
romantic and frilly for a girl's room,
that will keep me busy and I hope to have it finished
before Friday for all the blog parties...


I kept this one neutral, 
so it will be fine for a boy or girl.


This one too, pink and blue.




I love the lace on the panel,
 it has small raised flowers,
so cute!





I know you have seen enough pouches from me,
but that's my work and I would like to share them with you  
and my customers. 
Bed cover is next... two of them!
Hugs. 

3 comments:

  1. Angela,

    They are absolutely Gorgeous!! I know myself, I can never view lace!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela, as always. Continuous surprised your beautiful creations, no matter how many times do I dazzle all! Enjoy them. Greetings, Rose Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi how can i purchase these baby bags please

    ReplyDelete