Sunday, October 16, 2011

Six New Baby Pouches


Here we go again... six new baby pouches.
I had a free hand in choosing the colours  
so I used some different laces I haven't 
used before, like the brown one. 






Yellow looks so cute!
The off white lace has raised flowers.






This brown lace has little hearts with tiny doves.




I was surprised when I received these roses
which came free with a bottle of perfume that I bought.
It was my lucky day.



       Fatty telling me "go away and leave me alone"!
               No way, I have to give him a cuddle...                                                         



I hope you have a wonderful week,
Hugs.



9 comments:

  1. Hola, preciosos conjuntos. Besos Milita.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost makes me wish I was going to have a baby so I could get one of your gorgeous pouches!!! Beautiful!!!
    Blessings
    Doni

    ReplyDelete
  3. wat prachtig angela.
    waar haal jij toch die mooie stofjes en kant vandaan?
    dit is echt schitterend weer gemaakt.
    liefs vanuit nederland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Angela,

    What a different beautiful items you created once more! You keep on surprising all of us. Love the different lace colours too. And what a pretty roses you got.
    Is 'Fatty' really his name? Or just a nick-name? Like I call our youngest Spicy 'Spekkie'...

    Love to you,

    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoi Angela,

    jij bent ook altijd bezig he? Net als ik.
    Wat je nu weer gemaakt hebt, is beautifull as ever.

    Liefs, Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pouches are just too beautiful! You are so creative. Each thing is more beautiful than the last!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are very talented and do such amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I visited your mentioned url. It is totally new and best for getting a new ideas. You are very talented and do such amazing work. These pouches are just too beautiful.
    eye wash safety showers

    ReplyDelete