Friday, November 16, 2012

More Baby Beds

One day before I travel... 
I finished my Moses baskets.
This is the bed I made two days ago
and the lady couldn't make up her mind,
beige or pink bows and flowers...


It ended up with beige.

Now a complete different basket,
baby blue...


For this baby basket I used cotton 
for the lining and four layers of lace on the 
outside.
These oval shaped panels 
can pull the canopy up from the sides
to play with the design.






I hope you have a wonderful week.
xoxo



5 comments:

  1. Dearest Angela,
    That makes for a royal baby bed! What a lavish lace work; a dream...
    Have a safe journey.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Angela, it has been forever since I stopped in. Your work never ceases to amaze me, absolutely gorgeous and it
    is truly fit for royalty.
    I will now catch up on all that I have missed here in this beautiful place.
    Have a wonderful Winter.
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angela, I stopped when I visit inspiring and I see that every creation has beautiful details! That cute details for the room and for babies'. I think these pieces will be the beautiful vintage pieces' of the future! Every detail that you incorporate into your work, lace, etc, are beautiful indeed! Greetings, Rose M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela, These are so gorgeous! How many do you think you make in a month? You must be a very fast seamstress. I remember when I sewed often I was able to go quickly on the things I did most often. I love your laces and designs and they are just fabulous! I wish I could have had one of those for my babies! My hubby did make a cradle, but I didn't think about a lace curtain around it...I can dream while I look at yours however!
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Angela Nice to see your work. As Artist i really like your works. At Childrens Funky Furniture we work the in same theme

    ReplyDelete