Sunday, December 30, 2012

Today we have some Purple...

I love how this Moses basket turned out!
A splash of purple makes this one stand out..


I changed the design of the curtain a bit.
I added the layers of lace at the bed's level.
The request was to make the curtain so 
that it can later be used over the 
babies crib.


This Moses basket has a hood.




This blanket looks antique, it's made of 
super soft cotton.


Winter time in Dubai...
Sun with a temperature of 24 Celsius..


I made a bed cover to match the set..
I didn't have any purple sheets 
so I used my blue covers and pillows.


The pillows are ready made...


Here I used two different kinds of lace
for the main cover.
Then I added four different layers 
of lace to the edges.


Two pillow covers.




Ooh! I so fell in love 
with this new material...
Silk roses and it feels so soft.


I bought one yard and I will make a 
baby pouch from it for a try,
but I'm sure I'll go back for more...
Pillows next!


I hope you have a Wonderful, Happy
and Healthy New Year!
xoxo




2 comments:

  1. Dearest Angela,
    Those silk roses are extraordinary! Love all of your lacy works of course, even the purple looks great for a change. Your bed cover is lovely too. Wishing you a Happy New Year in great health.
    Hugs to you,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please could you make me a Moses basket for my baby girl who is due April. Can you ship them to England. Please get back in touch

    ReplyDelete