Sunday, December 28, 2014

Royal Baby Pram

                                       After a long time, 
                                               I managed to get my hands on a cute pram again. 

                                       

                                        I covered this sweetie with silk and many layers of pretty lace.

 
                                                        

                                      On each side a silk bow and decorations on the handle. 
                                        The blanket and pillow are so cute, 
                               I decided to make a king size blanket with the same design. 
                                           It will be ready soon. 

                                                     

                                       I hope you have a wonderful week. 
                                           Hugs xoxo
                                              Angela. 

6 comments:

  1. Angela, This is absolutely Stunning! It was so nice to see you post in my email this morning. I hope you had a wonderful Holiday!!
    Huggs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela, gorgeous! I love the serene look of the cream on cream. Beautiful laces fabrics and that pram is so sweet !
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Angela,
    This one is like a dream and I love the soft color combination. Looking forward to your King size blanket!
    Sending hugs your way for a Happy New Year's Eve.
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela
    Can you please contact me?
    Klasicgal@att.net
    Or call (805) 832-9709
    Salina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ángela en horabuena ,me encanta todo lo que nos enseña .Gracias por compartir .

    ReplyDelete